Gold emperor forging custom
Divided into malleable cast iron, forging, aluminum, copper and cast iron according to the power fittings.
If the main performance and use of the fittings can be roughly divided into the following categories.
1) Suspended fittings, also known as supporting fittings or hanging clamps. This type of fitting is mainly used to suspend the wire insulator string (used for linear towers) and the suspension jumper on the insulator string.
2) Anchoring fittings, also known as fastening fittings or wire clamps.
3) Connecting the fittings, also known as hanging parts. This fitting is used to connect insulators into strings and to connect the fittings to the fittings. It is subjected to mechanical loads.
4) Continue the fittings. This kind of fitting is designed to connect various bare wires and lightning protection lines. Continue to bear the same electrical load as the wire, most of the connecting fixtures bear the full tension of the wire or lightning conductor.
5) Protective fittings. This kind of fitting is used to protect wires, insulators, etc., such as a pressure equalizing ring for protecting insulators, a weight for pulling up insulator strings, and an anti-vibration hammer and guard wire for preventing wire vibration.
6) Contact the fittings. The fitting is used for connecting the hard busbar, the soft busbar to the outlet terminal of the electrical equipment, the T connection of the conductor and the parallel connection of the unsupported force, and these connections are electrical contacts. Therefore, high electrical conductivity and contact stability of the contact fitting are required.
7) Fixed fittings, also known as power plant fittings or high-current busbar fittings. The metal fittings are used for fixing and connecting various hard busbars or soft busbars and post insulators in the power distribution device, and most of the fixed gold fittings are not used as electric conductors, and only serve to fix, support and suspend. However, since these fittings are used for large currents, all components should have no hysteresis loss.
Share this item
Mob.: +86-150 3856 0701
Address: Luolong Industrial District, Luoyang City, Henan Province, China, 471000